Before the days of smartphones with cameras, pictures were very precious. Here are some very rare pictures from Nigeria’s history.
1. This beautiful picture of Yoruba women dancing in 1959
2. Chief Obafemi Awolowo campaigning in Sokoto in 1959
3. Women shopping in Kingsway mall
4. Victor Uwaifo performing in 1966
5. Nnamdi Azikiwe, Ahmadu Bello & Obafemi Awolowo on Independence day
6. Stephen Keshi during his days in the Super Eagles
The late Stephen Keshi (right) exchanges pennants with Cameroon captain Richard Abega during his playing career, he spent 14 years as the captain of the super eagles, the longest term ever served by a Nigerian player, he won the African nations cup as a coach and as a player with (64) caps. #ripstephenkeshi #historicalnigeria
7. Muhammad Ali in Nigeria
The greatest arrives in Lagos. Eager to shake his hands Nigerians swarm round American World Heavyweight boxing champion Muhammad Ali as he sits atop his car during the drive to the hotel after arriving at the airport in Lagos, Nigeria on June 1, 1964. Ali who is on tour of West Africa, led the crowd in cheering himself as "King of the world" Credit : AP Photos #historicalnigeria #muhammadali
8. Onyeka Onwenu performing on stage
9. The Queen watching Kaduna women pound corn
10. Yakubu Gowon and his wife
11. Chief Obafemi Awolowo and the Queen
12. Nnamdi Azikiwe and Nina Simone
13. Female police in Sokoto
14. Village court in Uyo
15. An Urhobo chief with his wives in 1900
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
Ads=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.