Breast cancer is the most common cancer that affects females all over the world. It is no respecter of class, race or religion. Although there are a lot of treatment options available for treating breast cancer, the fact still remains that prevention is better than cure. The best way to get ahead of breast cancer is to prevent it and detect it early enough. There are numerous health awareness schemes going on about how to prevent this deadly disease, but some people are still not aware of simple and basic ways to prevent breast cancer. Today, we will be sharing some useful tips with you:
1. Drink less alcoholResearch has shown that drinking much alcohol increases your risk of breast cancer. Excessive alcohol intake generally predisposes you to a lot of diseases that the body may not be able to fight on its own. If you must drink alcohol, it is recommended to limit yourself to not more than one drink per day.
2. Quit smokingIt is common knowledge that smoking gradually kills you. It breaks down the collagen in the breasts and also affects the lungs. In fact, different researches have suggested that smoking causes more than one cancer. You already know about lung cancer, there is more evidence that smoking increases your risk of breast cancer.
3. Be fitExercise and being physically active is good for the body and even necessary for a healthy life. Being fit helps you to maintain a steady weight and improve overall health. If you are overweight or obese, now is the time to lose some of that weight and become fitter and healthier.
4. BreastfeedBreastfeeding plays an important role in breast cancer prevention. The hormonal and body processes involved during breastfeeding helps to protect the breast against cancer. It also allows you to quickly detect lumps or any signs of abnormalities in the breast.
5. Eat healthyJunk and processed foods are usually loaded with chemicals and preservatives, it is in your best interest to avoid them as much as possible. The spices contained in them are not very healthy for the body. Besides, the fat and cholesterol in them are bad and should be avoided. Try as much as possible to eat whole foods, fruits, and vegetables instead of junk and processed foods.
6. Avoid overexposure to radiationTotally avoiding radiation might be unavoidable since our phones and electronic gadgets give them off although in little-restricted quantities. However, x-rays and scans utilize radiations in no little quantities, so it is advisable to reduce the frequency of doing them, if possible, ensure that you do not exceed more than two scans a year so as to reduce your exposure to radiation. However, if you work in places where radiation is used, endeavor to wear the protective clothing provided.
=>Place Your Text/Banner Ads Here And Reach Over 40,000 People In A Week At A Cheap Price
=>Upcoming Artists And Entertainers Get Your Profile And Content Featured On T.I.N Magazine At A Very Cheap Price
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.