We love to get experimental with plantain (yum!!). This is so irresistible.
- 5 pcs plantain
- 3 pcs garlic cloves
- 1 pc onion
- 1 pc green pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2 pinches paprika
- 2 tbsps tomato paste
- 900 grams beef minced meat
- 1 cup green olives
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tbsps tomato sauce
- 1 pc seasoning cube
- 1 cup green beans
- 4 pcs eggs
- 4 tbsps vegetable oil
- 2 tbsps unsalted butter
Method1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Peel the plantain and slice lengthwise. Fry until golden brown. Set aside. Chop ½ of the onions, green pepper and slice the olives to fill 4 tablespoons and green beans to fill 1 cup. Beat the eggs. Set aside.
3. Place another frying pan on medium heat. Pour in 2 teaspoon olive oil to heat up. Add in minced meat and allow to brown and mix with ½ onion (chopped), crushed garlic, oregano, cumin, paprika, black pepper and salt (optional). Stir contents and then add the tomato paste, tomato sauce, olives and seasoning cubes. Allow to cook for about 10 minutes.
4. Grease a 9″ x 13″ baking dish with butter and then pour ½ of the beaten eggs. Place plantain over the eggs to cover the dish lengthwise with no space in between, then about 1/3 of the meat sauce to cover, then green beans. Repeat the layer twice and top off with a layer of plantain and then pour over remaining beaten eggs.
5. Bake for about 30 minutes. Allow to stand for a few minutes before serving.
=>Place Your Text/Banner Ads Here And Reach Over 40,000 People In A Week At A Cheap Price
=>Upcoming Artists And Entertainers Get Your Profile And Content Featured On T.I.N Magazine At A Very Cheap Price
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.