After many researches online and offline T.I.N Magazine has taken a good time to rate and list out the top 20 states in Nigeria that pays the highest allowance for our NYSC members.
TOP 20 STATES IN NIGERIA THAT PAYS THE HIGHEST ALLOWANCE TO CORP MEMBERS
1. Akwa Ibom State pays N20,000
2. Lagos state pays N15,000 and some times N10,000 to corpers in ministry and N5000 to those in LGA.
3.Enugu State Allowance is N10,000
4. Tarraba State Allowance is 10,000
5.Sokoto State Allowance is between N4,000 and N9,000
6. Ebonyi State Allowance is 8,000
7. Rivers State Allowance is between 5,000-15,000
8. Niger State Allowance Pays N6,000
9. Abia State Allowance is N5,000
10. Anambra State Allowance is 5,000
11. Osun State Allowance is N5,000
12. Ogun State Allowance is N5,000
13. Ekiti state Allowance is N5,000
14. Osun State Allowance is N5,000
15. Delta States Allowance is N5,000
16. Jigawa State Allowance is 5,000
17. Kano State Allowance is N4,000
18. Nasarrawa State Allowance is 4,000
19. Bayelsa State Allowance is between 4000/5000
20.Oyo state Allowance is N3,800
That is T.I.N Magazine's correct list. Keep visiting us for more contents like this.
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE... SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...