T.I.N Magazine brings to you this morning 12 good quotes by successful Nigerian entrepreneurs, here are what fellow successful and more experienced Nigerian founders and owners think and believe in. Read and get inspired.
1. “I come from a place where there are opportunities staring you in the eye, but it’s looking for the people who have the heart and courage to do it and do it right.” – Ibukun Awosika, CEO, The Chair Ltd.
2. “Don’t despair too much if you see beautiful things destroyed, if you see them perish. Because the best things are always growing in secret.” – Ben Okri, award-winning poet and novelist.
3. “Success for me is a journey. It is not a place you would say you have reached. It is not only about money, it is not about awards or accolades. It is about what you stand for, what your values are. For me, there has to be a wholesome definition to success.”– Adenike Ogunlesi, Founder/CEO, Ruff ‘n’ Tumble
4. “You gotta have the bad yeas so you can love the good years.” – Okechukwu Ofili, Author and Founder, Okadabooks.com
5. “When you imagine you are creating things, you need faith to bring imagination to pass.” – Leke Alder, Founder/CEO, Alder Consulting.
6. “The greatest threat to freedom is the absence of criticism.” – Prof. Wole Soyinka, Nobel Laureate
7. “One of the truest tests of integrity is its blunt refusal to be compromised.” – Prof. Chinua Achebe, world-renowned poet and novelist
8. “I believe in hardwork and one of my business success secrets is hardwork. It’s hard to see a youth that will go to bed by 2 a.m. and wake up by 5 a.m. I don’t rest until I have achieved something” – Dangote, CEO/Founder, Dangote Group.
9. “Failure is the test of true commitment. If you back out and quit after a failed attempt, then you are not yet committed to the dream.” – Fela Durotoye, CEO/Founder, Gemstone Nation Builders Network
10. “I just had this can-do spirit. I was just so convinced that my product was so genuine and would no doubt conquer the world.” – Deola Sagoe, Haute Couture Fashion Designer
11. “Excuse is the tool of the incompetent. A monument of nothingness, and those that use it are not wise.” – Pst. Paul Adefarasin, Senior Pastor, House On The Rock
12.”How far you can see determines how far you can go.” – Bishop David Oyedepo, Presiding Bishop, Living Faith Worldwide (Winners Chapel).
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
Ads=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.