Men have revealed their biggest turnoffs when it comes to dating women. Have you been wondering why he never called again after the first, second or third date? Or why he ditched you? this might be the reason.
Hooking up with the man of your dream might be easy but keeping him by your side or getting him to take that huge step towards a marriage bound relationship might take a little bit more efforts.
There are certain qualities that attract a man towards a woman and if he can’t find it, he sees no point in sticking around much long especially if the dude is a bachelor seeking for a serious marriage bond relationship. Otherwise, he may stay a while longer, but when the wife material type comes along, he will gilt
Here are Men’s Top 18 Biggest Turnoffs About Women
1. High Maintenance ChicsDon’t be deceived by celebrities and social media flashy looks, men have no time for high maintenance divas when it comes to dating. Just keep it simple while making yourself look pretty.
2. Miss QuestionaireSome don’t like it when they feel cornered with loads of questions like they’re expected to pass a test in a relationship. Men consider it a total turn off and perceive women like that as husband hunters.
3. The Drama QueenFor a drama queen, every situation is responded in a melodramatic way. If you’re in this category, you need not apply for long term relation. As men don’t appreciate women who constantly make a storm out of a glass of water. They find such girls highly complicated and upsetting. Especially when the drama tends towards acting rudely in public places or bearing grudges.
4. Bad HygieneThis applies to both men and women who agree they can’t stand poor hygiene in their partners it is a constant passion killer. According to men, they could be dating the hottest girl ever, but if she has bad breath or doesn’t smell great then a relationship is just out of the question.
5. Fake Babes (Disingenuousness)This is a typical symptom of inferiority complex and unfortunately for such ladies, men have radars for picking up the fakes from the real. Just be yourself, act naturally with a graceful pose, you don’t have to invent an alter-ego or pretend to be someone carved out of Hollywood; just know that you are amazing to the right man.
6. Overly Sexy Babe
Nowadays most girls want to be the epitomes of sexy, sensual and hot, but you don’t want to end up looking like the dream girl who’s never taken seriously by men. Yeah! it’s cool to be sexy – only in moderation. Being overly sexy could send the wrong message and is frankly a little distracting for guys.
7. Miss ChatterboxAs much as women are characterised by gossips and can ‘gist’ for hours none stop, no one can stand a talkative because they tend to say everything including concocting stories, lies and building castles in the air – if you know what I mean (wink). And when they start with the complaint….. eyes will be rolling with headaches.
Men find such women boring, pea brains and definitely not the type for a long term relationship.
8. Vanity FairWe hope there are few ladies like this, but constantly checking your hair, tone up your makeup and checking your reflection while out on a date with that man is a vanity fair. Therefore if you wish to keep him by your side for long, you gonna have to ditch the attitude
9. Social Media Obsessed and Selfie Craze
You will agree with me that social media and selfie posts are becoming an addictive trend nowadays. Don’t get it wrong here, but the fact is, it’s one of the biggest turnoffs for men. As it is, checking on your phone amid conversation with someone, friends, acquaintance etc, is regarded as being rude.
You are expected to make eye contacts with each other and while your eyes are glued to your phone screen, shows a lack of interest so don’t expect more from the guy.
10. Center of the UniverseSome people crave for attention beyond what they should get. Both sexes agree that as much as we all deserved to be heard, one must learn also give and not only take all the attention so as not to end up in the self-centered territory.
11. Being Overly ControllingNobody like being controlled by someone. You might be a strong independent, and probably a successful company owner, just don’t confuse being autonomous with wanting to be constantly in the driver’s seat. Being overly controlling is part of the huge turnoffs for men and can be an obstacle for good relationships.
Flirting is allowed but just channel it to your date only! Some girls get carried away and start flirting with the other more handsome just to prove a point or make their date jealous. Watch it, ladies, you might lose him before you even had him.
13. Too much ConfidenceBeing confident is an amazing trait and most men find it very attractive in women except when they perceive it as being arrogant. Having an overly-confident personality can be intimidating, irritating and that dude will no doubt head for the hills.
14. Vulgarity and Bad LanguageVulgarity and use of bad language is a huge knockoff for men Imagine a guy sees a very pretty lady whom he expects to have a refined use of the English language and all of a sudden she act vulgar – well you guess the guy’s reaction. Cursing comes across as very vulgar and abrupt to guys and swearing like a sailor doesn’t give them any inclination to see you again. Bad language is one of the turnoffs for men so avoid any bad words and focus on giving off a great impression with more feminity.
15. Cold and UninterestedIt is said that a woman’s eyes mirror her beauty, so ladies take note of this. When your date is trying to get to know you by asking questions and showing an interest in your life, try to reply energetically so as to bring life and ignite some fun.
Responding with short yes or no answers won’t enchant your date and will really turn him off, rather smile a lot and chip some interesting topics.
16. No Determination or Life GoalsWomen with determination and life goals are the types successful and ambitious men look out for. Your University cert. is not enough, he wants to hear about your goals and ambitions, not necessarily becoming a rocket scientist, he finds it attractive knowing you also have a success prone aim in life.
17. My ‘Ex’ LadiesBringing your past relationships with other men or a guy is another dating flop and part of the turnoffs for the man. Talking about your ex whilst dating someone new gives the impression that you are still hung up on the relationship and aren’t emotionally available.
However, you can choose the right time to bring it up if he’s willing to take the relationship the big stage.
18. Rude AttitudeIf you’re the rude type, just forget it about enjoying a long-term relationship with the man of your dreams. Give being kind and patient some effort – not just being kind to him, also to people around you.
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
Ads=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.