No Visa, No Worries – If you were asked to picture the perfect vacation right now, I’m positive it would not include spending weeks waiting for a visa you might or might not get.
So if your life ever gets too much to handle or you love living on a whim or maybe you’ve just come into a lot of money and want to treat yourself, here are five countries you can travel to right now with any hassle or planning or visa.
All you need is your international passport and you’re good to go. The best part about these countries is that they are vacation spots which means there’s plenty to do and you’re guaranteed a good time.
1. Barbados – Visa Free For Six MonthsThis tourist hotspot is not only beautiful and idyllic but the perfect spot for a vacation. Barbados is located on the eastern Caribbean sea.
It is known for its amazing scenery and beautiful beaches The independent island nation is also known for its love of afternoon tea, scuba diving, cricket – which also happens to the be country’s national sport – and golfing.
With all it has to offer its visitors, it is not entirely surprising that it has millions of tourists every eyar.
Fun fact: Pop diva and superstar, Rihanna, is from Barbados.
2. Mauritius – No Visa For 90 DaysKnown as a tropical paradise with beautiful white beaches, plentiful sugar cane plantations, no shortage of mountains and an admirable diversity in cultural influences, Mauritius is another top vacation destination on this list and we’re all very lucky that it’s visa-free (for 90 days at least).
The Island Nation is located to the east of Madagascar, in the middle of the Indian Ocean.
Fun Fact: Mark Twain once wrote “Heaven was copied after Mauritius” about the island paradise.
3. Maldives – 30-Day Visa On ArrivalAnother tropical destination appears on this list because most people love beaches and the sun when looking for a getaway spot. Who can blame them?
Maldives has no shortage of beautiful beaches, amazing hotels, lots to do and coral reefs that are bridled with life.
Fun Fact: Maldives was the first place to hold an underwater cabinet meeting.
4. Fiji Islands – Visa Free For Four MonthsFiji is another prime vacation spot that does not require a visa to visit. The island nation which is located in the South Pacific Ocean is also neighbors to Vanuatu, New Caledonia and Wallis and Futuna among others.
Fiji is the perfect option for a honeymoon or even a family vacation – there’s always lots to do for people of all ages.
Fun Fact: Fiji is actually made up of a collection of 333 islands and just one-third of the islands are inhabited.
5. Seychelles – 30 Day Visa On ArrivalSeychelles has frequently been described as a paradise on earth, and for good reason too. With its beautiful white beaches and deep blue seas, it hard to imagine wanting to be anywhere else.
Located on the Indian Ocean, Seychelles is one of the most visited vacation spot in the world and it’s also home to some of the rarest species of birds in the world including the bare-legged Scops Owl, which is so rare it was actually once believed to have gone extinct.
With a seemingly unlimited number of exciting things to do once you get there, be sure to consider Seychelles when planning your next vacation.
Fun Fact: Ian Fleming, the author of the James Bond series, visited Seychelles seeking adventure as well as inspirations for his best-seller, For Your Eyes Only.
SO WHAT DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK ABOUT THIS POST? WHY DON'T YOU SCROLL DOWN BELOW AND LEAVE A COMMENT FOR PEOPLE TO SEE...
Ads=>See How I Can Now Satisfy My Woman Any Time In Actions. Click HERE For Details.